My visitors!!

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Online Shopping: Lotus Herbal kit from Fashion and You

In my last post , I was blabbing about how I suddenly thought of investing my money in Lotus Herbal body moisturizer with SPF20. I know I can get more options when/if out in the market but I chose Lotus Herbal. Why!?! The need (not want) of a body moisturizer with SPF and destiny of Lotus Herbal (please rewind romantic flick Serendipity) because I noticed their body moisturizers in Marie Claire India November issue and then I noticed them on FashionAndYou with the added products. So I chose this kit:


Why!?! Because my current need list is like this:

1- Body Moisturizer with SPF
2- Body Scrub
3- Day Moisturizer with SPF
4- Cleansing Milk

My next pick could have been:



But it didn't meet the expectation of my Need-List so I dropped the idea.

I am actually trying to learn the shopping principles.

"Get what you Need so that your Wants don't make a whole in your pocket"

What's your current Need-List?

xo
Jiya

3 comments:

So did u buy it? Would love to know if they deliver on time

♥xx♥

Yes Cynthia, they deliver on time as per their norms. They say that the products will be delivered after the offer finishes on FashionAndYou. They keep you posted as well. :) But again if you happen to buy something from FNU, do post your reviews.

<3

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More