My visitors!!

Thursday, November 11, 2010

BHCosmetics: Droolworthy Professional Palettes from Eyeshadows to Blushes

Hi All, I just came across BHCosmetics professional palettes and they have got me drooling. What i am actually interested in is :




Now what I am thinking if I should pay $ 72.26 = INR 3207.6 for these shades. My hand is itching to make the payment. But even then I have got you friends who can help me in this. I have made such payments in the past and have regretted so asking for help.

Plus, I am still in search of Pop-Beauty-Naked-Smolder-Eyeshadow-Palette and will be hunting until I get my hands on it.

So, what do your dearies think?

Also, check out their website BHCosmetics and let me know what you think.


Disclaimer:  I have no links with BHCosmetics. I just liked their palette and simply asking for honest opinions.

3 comments:

not so much into make-up, so i can't help you here:( just think about it and see how much will you be using it:)

u buy coastel scents pallets which are of 1800 i guess and of good quality...

Keep posting stuff like this i really like it

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More