My visitors!!

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Saturday Tonic: Coffee for Hair

I am really fond of natural conditioners and hair tonic.

Note: Natural/Organic materials cause allergy that you may not be aware of, so you should be cautious why you get those acnes/itch sometimes.  

For example: Neem suplements, brinjal/egg plant/aubergine cause itching in some people that I know of. Gram Flour/Chickpea flour/besan cause rashes on my face for a little time (for15-20 minutes because of  (may be) the oil absorbing property of Gram Flour).

So let your hair drink coffee today.

You want:

~Coffee



You make:



~a strong espresso.

~If you don't have machine I'd suggest mix 4 spoons of coffee with hot water.  

~Let it cool until only warm.

~ Apply the coffee to dry hair and rinse with warm water after 20 minutes.

~ See the shine, sunshines. :)

P.S. It isn't bad to use manufactured products. But it's always good to use natural products whenever you can and your time allows. The best part of natural products are they don't come with an expiry date. They have life of their own.

Happy Weekend!!

<3<3<3




4 comments:

wow dear lovely n easy thing to do..wil try it for sure..

I have used tea and now it is time to use coffeee..all excited to try this one:)

@ Butterfly: Go ahead and let me know if it worked for you cus your reviews in this comment will help other readers.

<3

@ anamika: DO tell me if it worked for you.

<3

looks interesting !...will definitely try :)
http://shoppinmania.blogspot.com
following you !

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More