My visitors!!

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

If you are planning to buy Ballerina Pumps...

While I was blog cruising, I found a pair of Black Ballerina Pumps that looked awesome and was from store "Office". That pair reminded me of black leather and patent leather pumps in Carlton London.


They have 50 % discount sales and that's not UPTO 50%. One of my fav pairs that I had been wanting to buy but I ain't sure why I didn't and that pair is denim kitten heel pumps with denim bow. Something like this:



This is a bow on a strap but they have got only bow and that looks neat.

In their new arrival, they have got suede ankle shoes and sequinned animal print ballerina pumps (two pairs that I liked). Something like this:






The store I visted is located at Central market, New Delhi. If you want better collections of Carlton London then certainly visit Carlton London store at Centre Stage Mall, Sector-18.

<3<3<3




5 comments:

god i have d same ballerina plumps! i have it in off white. for day time. black llooks more cute

the first quilted ones are exactly like chanel flats!

@ ANshita: Yes hun!! and off white looks classy!!

@ CLassy and fab: Very true, the quilted part reminds me of Chanel too.

<3

heyyyyyy i love ballerina pumps ...they are soooo comfortable...but the ones that i own are super cheap ...i have to invest some money into bigger brands

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More